Property Owners and ChamonixBreaks.com
Property Owners and ChamonixBreaks.com
Chamonix Breaks was developed by owners of property in Chamonix Valley to increase rentals to holidaymakers in the most cost efficient way possible.
The concept allows owners to advertise their properties on ChamonixBreaks.com and either manage bookings and payments themselves, or directly via the site. Owners can decide when they want to make their properties available, how much they want to charge, and how they want to do business, without the constraints of a contract or managing agent's terms and conditions. This can be used to supplement letting arrangements in place or as a sole letting portal as you desire.
To make the site more appealing to visitors, we are adding lots of information about Chamonix to help keep visitors' attention and encourage repeat visits. Not only this, but as Chamonix Breaks has been created for the benefit of you, the owners, we have created a private section on the site which includes a virtual forum for sharing news and ideas, contacts (e.g. tradesmen), market and pricing discussion, and anything else you find useful in managing your property abroad. We have also recently added a classified ad's page for the sale of your items to each other or to site visitors!
Benefits of using Chamonix Breaks:
- Owners can decide when you want to let your property and how much you want to charge. You can also decide on special deals and promotions for quieter times.
- Owners are given a Chamonix Breaks private email account which prospective clients use to contact you directly or via ChamonixBreaks.com.
- There are no contracts, minimum periods or terms and conditions. This is a virtual network for the benefit of us all.
- Chamonix Breaks will make no charge for any of the above, at any point, now, or in the future.
What Chamonix Breaks is not:
- We are not a managing agent. If it is a full managing agent service you want you can find numerous good agents in Chamonix by searching on-line.
- A commercial letting site which will prioritise advertising revenues over its core reason for existence - to promote owners property lettings.
So what's in it for ChamonixBreaks.com?
This service has been set up purely for the benefit of property owners in Chamonix (including ourselves!). Advertising your property for rent on your own usually means using an agent (who take a commission) or registering on one of the owner direct sales sites (which involves an expensive sign up fee with no guarantee of results). You can also follow the path of trying to advertise your property in isolation (e.g. creating your own website), but we have found from experience that it is difficult to drive traffic to your own small website, as well as keep it updated, and you are outnumbered by far bigger property sites in the area.
By creating this virtual network of properties, we drive traffic to the site and more interest in all of our properties. To fund the continued development, marketing and advertising of the site and keep it free for property owners, we will invite advertising from other complimentary businesses in Chamonix who offer products and services which may be sought by visitors to Chamonix (thus the choice of site name ChamonixBreaks.com). This will further drive more traffic to the site and benefit all owners, of which we are one!
By creating this network of properties to let, we will achieve better results and better value by working together than trying to promote our properties alone.
So why not help yourself get ahead at no cost and advertise your property with ChamonixBreaks.com? You have nothing to lose!
For more details, or if you have any questions, please email us!
If you want to be take advantage of this free opportunity, simply contact us via email with the details below and we will contact you as to the next steps.
What we need to get started:
- Confirmation by email that you would like to join the site.
- Detailed description of your property for use on the site (the 'blurb').
- A selection of photos of your property (jpeg).
- Details of when you would like to make your site available and the charges for renting your property. This can be changed on a weekly basis if required.
- From here, we will contact you before uploading your property to the site.
It really is that simple!